2012 - National, Provincial
and City Labour Markets
2010 - Men and
Women at home,
at work and play -
Labour Crunch to
Patterns 2007 - Social and
2016 - How We Are Shaping Our
Printed from People Patterns Consulting's website at www.peoplepatternsconsulting.com © 2007.
About People Patterns Consulting
Roger Sauvé, President
- Roger is available for consulting assignments relating to households, families, labour markets, social trends, family finances and other related topics at the national, provincial and city levels.
- More than 35 years of analytical, management, and leadership experience related to economics, demographics, social trends, labour markets, forecasting and futures studies, planning, group facilitation, teaching and writing.
- Writer and researcher for numerous corporate, business, non-profit and government organizations.
- Over 100 talks given to business, governments, non-profits, unions and community groups.
- Articles and columns published in magazines and newspapers.
- Appeared on CBC The National, CTV, Global, Radio Canada RDI, TVA and others.
- Quoted in the Globe and Mail, The National Post, The Star, Vancouver Sun, Ottawa Citizen, Wall Street Journal and many others.
- Author of Canadian People Patterns - What's In The Cards For You (Prairie Books/Douglas & McIntryre, 1990) and Borderlines - What Canadians and Americans Should - But Don't - Know About Each Other (McGraw-Hill Ryerson, 1994) plus many other pulications.
- Member of the Canadian Population Society.
- Past President of The Toronto Association of Business Economists.
- Bachelor Social Sciences and M.A. (Economics) plus numerous other courses.
Roger has lived in Ottawa, Toronto, Regina, Calgary, Victoria and now resides in rural Summerstown, Ontario.